How to go paperless
The best way to go paper is to get a high end scanner that is designed with this purpose in mind. There are several out there but the Fujitsu Scan Snap series of printers include software that fills the gap between scanner and managing documents. Here is some additional information from Fujitsu web-site.
The ScanSnap iX500 provides PC and Mac users an effective way to greatly reduce paper clutter, storage space, and security risk associated with unmanaged paperwork at home or office. For even greater accessibility and usefulness, users can now scan wirelessly to a PC or Mac as well as iOS or Android mobile devices.
Compact Color Duplex Scanner for Mac or PC
- One button searchable PDF creation
- Advanced paper feeding system
- Blazing 25ppm color scanning
- 50-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Built-in GI microprocessor
- USB 3.0 (or lower)
- Scan wirelessly to a PC or Mac
- Scan wirelessly to iOS or Android mobile devices
- Comes with Adobe® Acrobat® X Standard for Windows®
- Faster searchable PDF creation
- More Quick Menu Productivity
- Enhance productivity with Fujitsu